Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Volkswagen's Convoy @ Muadzam Shah









I am not going to write too long this time. I just want to share some of the pictures i've taken at Muadzam Shah R&R area few months back. I bumped into this convoy after finishing my drink. Few of the Volkswagen owners told me that some of the vehicles are already 30 years old and due to that, major modifications were made in particular to the engines to maintain the vehicles and everytime they are on the road, they are actually worried should the Road & Transports Department's enforcement team sprung-up and conduct an impromtu inspection upon their vehicles. To get spare-parts and useful advise about their cars they always have the meeting between the owners especially in their own club. They are very helpful and supportive to each other. Nevertheless, i do envy their spirit in maintaining the cars and enjoying the travelling everytime they drive their Volks. ACHTUNG!


No comments :